im tired but stuff has happened today so just a quick update, may come back and write more.
1) Molly's electricity has been cut off because no-one has been paying the bills for 6 months!!! It's gonna take them days to put it back on
2) Last night. Lynn's guacomole. Courgette and tomato salad. Spag bol. Good chats.
3) Rachy bought me a flower :-)
4) New pupil was good. pretty nice, bit shy but keen and stuff. written work seems quite advanced but makes lots of mistakes orally. much better idea what to plan now.
5) Bernard came in so kinda got a better idea how gonna work for finishing contract etc. my french has waaaay improved, could hold a convo with him.
6) Stephen Clarke, author of Year in the Merde etc is doing a talk in Perigueux on Friday. I am well excited,
7) Art expo was realllllllly good. Katie and Guigui amazingly talented, lots of people came and us assistants dressed up prettily and yeah was really nice, gonna miss these guys, they're the best.